CPS - Dynamics and Process of ATOD Dependency and Abuse (P201)
Friday, January 17, 2020, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Event Capacity: 16
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732-254-3344 ext. 114
Dynamics and Process of ATOD Dependency and Abuse (P201)
In this course participants will identify major drug categories, learn about the addiction spectrum from abstinence to dependency and different models of ATOD abuse in all contexts of the Bio-psycho- social model. Defense mechanisms common to addicts and alcoholics will also be discussed. This is a core class for those planning to take the CPS exam and an excellent refresher for more seasoned professionals. This class reminds us how we can make a difference in the lives of our clients or in the communities where we work.
- Seating is limited. Please register early.
- If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- If you are using a NJPN scholarship certificate, please be sure to insert the number provided to you in the designated space in the online registration form.
- All classes are held at Wellspring Center for Prevention located at 602 Cranbury Road, Suite 105, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- All classes start promptly at 9AM
Registrations are now closed
Wellspring Center for Prevention (NCADD),
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 105,
New Jersey, 08816, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions