The purpose of the Wellspring Center for Prevention’s Board of Trustees is to advise, govern, oversee policy and direction, and assist with the leadership and general promotion of Wellspring so as to support the organization’s mission and needs.
The Board is comprised of representatives from the economic, social and professional leadership of the Middlesex County region reflecting the diverse nature of those we serve.
Members serve on the Board for a period of three years, which may be renewed up to a maximum of two consecutive terms, pending approval of the board.
The Board’s major responsibilities include:
- Strategic planning and mission development
- Formulation and oversight of policies and procedures
- Financial management, including adoption and oversight of the annual budget
- Selection and supervision of the CEO/Executive Director
- Review of organizational and programmatic reports, ensuring work of the agency is in service of its mission
- Promotion of the organization
- Fundraising and outreach
Executive Director/CEO – Stress Care of New Jersey
Edward (Brad) RodriguezSecretary
Homer M. Mosley, Jr.Member
Retired – Dunellen Municipal Alliance member
Sherri GoldbergVice President
Director of Community & Family Services
Entrepreneur | Philanthropist | Activist
Clinic Director at Central Jersey Comprehensive Treatment Center
Joseph A. BorbonMember
Enterprise Tech Operations Manager+
Ezra HelfandExecutive Director/CEO
Executive Director/CEO – Wellspring Center for Prevention