Welcome to the Careers Page at Wellspring Center for Prevention. As a committed non-profit organization, we’re constantly seeking dedicated individuals who share our vision of a world free from the impact of substance abuse and mental health disorders. With a variety of roles available, we provide an opportunity for professionals from diverse fields – healthcare, education, research, and administration – to contribute in meaningful ways to our cause.
Wellspring prides itself on being an equal-opportunity employer, welcoming applications from candidates of all backgrounds. By joining us, you become part of a team dedicated to building healthier, more resilient communities. We look forward to adding your unique talents and passions to our organization. Explore our current job listings below.
Available Job Postings
Click each option below to expand.
Lauren Balkan, LCSW
Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time/ 8-4 Monday through Friday
- Master’s (required)
- Mental health counseling: 2 years (preferred)
- LSW, LAC (required)
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT (preferred)
Full Job Description
Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services, a rapidly expanding program that is changing the nature of in-school clinical services throughout Middlesex County, NJ has several school based clinician positions. Selected candidates will provide mental health and supportive counseling to children ages 12-17. The ideal candidate will possess experience working with children/adolescents in a clinical setting. Selected candidates will work with a highly seasoned and professional management team that is dedicated to providing the best possible clinical services. This position will include training to ensure that the chosen individual will have strong knowledge in the organization’s protocols and model of services.
Responsibilities of the position include
- Mental Health Counseling to adolescents in a school setting
- Social Emotional Learning Lessons and School Programming
- Collaboration with administration and teachers in the building
- Planning of program activities and events
- Crisis assessment and management
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Supportive counseling
- Clinical Documentation
- Team Meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 years’ experience providing clinical services to children and/or adolescents is preferred, some experience working with youth is required
- Must hold a license in social work, counseling or marriage and family therapy in NJ
- Clinical licensure is preferred
- Be comfortable working independently
- Skilled at creating and nurturing relationships within the school building
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and comfortable using a computer.
- Must be able to complete clinical documentation
Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services provides:
- An excellent salary
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with an employer match
- Disability coverage
- Discounts offered for entertainment/travel/shopping, child care, and much more!
- Employee Assistance Program
Wellspring Center for Prevention is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Complete required background clearance process and fingerprinting
- Master’s (Required)
- LSW, LAC, LMFT (Required)
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer
Photo by Alexander Suhorucov