CPS - Prevention of Violent and Compulsive Behaviors (P204)
Friday, February 28, 2020, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Event Capacity: 16
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732-254-3344 ext. 114
Prevention of Violent and Compulsive Behaviors (P204)
This course will reinforce the correlation between substance abuse and the eight different types of violence, including domestic violence, gangs, school violence, hate crimes, and child abuse among others. The role of the perpetrator and victim will be discussed. The course will also focus on specific compulsive behaviors including, gambling, eating disorders and gaming.
- Seating is limited. Please register early.
- If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- If you are using a NJPN scholarship certificate, please be sure to insert the number provided to you in the designated space in the online registration form.
- All classes are held at Wellspring Center for Prevention located at 602 Cranbury Road, Suite 105, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- All classes start promptly at 9AM
Registrations are now closed
Wellspring Center for Prevention (NCADD),
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 105,
New Jersey, 08816, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions