CPS - Evidence-Based Prevention Models (P104)
Friday, December 20, 2019, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Event Capacity: 15
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732-254-3344 ext. 114
Evidence Based Prevention Models (P104)
What does science have to do with prevention? This class will answer that question as well as many others. Sources for evidence based prevention programs, fidelity and adaptation will be presented and ways to draw meaningful interpretations of evaluation results will be included. Anyone seeking funding for prevention programs should attend this workshop to learn what is on the cutting edge in the prevention field.
Instructor: Helen Varvi, M. Ed., CPS
- Seating is limited. Please register early.
- If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- If you are using a NJPN scholarship certificate, please be sure to insert the number provided to you in the designated space in the online registration form.
- All classes are held at Wellspring Center for Prevention located at 602 Cranbury Road, Suite 105, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- All classes start promptly at 9AM
Registrations are now closed
Wellspring Center for Prevention (NCADD),
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 105,
New Jersey, 08816, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions