Each year, thousands of youth in the United States fall victim to suicide. As a country, we are needlessly losing precious lives each and every day. This course will familiarize you with the topic of youth suicide. It will set the stage so you will acquire a better appreciation of the forces that impact the lives of young people and will become more familiar with recognizing responding to children and teens in need.
- Course Topics
- Buy Now
- Discuss the prevalence of suicide among our youth today.
- Recognize the warning signs of youth who are at risk of suicide.
- Identify risk and protective factors for youth at risk of suicide.
- Describe the terminology surrounding suicide.
- Explain depression and how it effects teens.
- Communicate effectively with youth about depression and suicide.
- Categorize the different types of suicide and explain why teens might attempt suicide.
Through our partner MindCross Training Services, you are able to purchase a single course for the low price of only $8.88. Just click below and you will be taken to their website, where you can view course demos and the full, detailed outlines for each course, as well as complete your purchase.
If you appreciate the quality of the courses as much as we trust you will, why not recommend your school administrator call us about volume pricing? Depending on the size of your district, courses could be as low as $1 each! For more details, call Ezra Helfand at 732-254-3344.