Cyberbullying is an insidious form of bullying because bullies can extend their reach far beyond the schoolyard. The impact that cyberbullying can have on the attitudes and academic performance of students is well documented. The goal of this course is to help you understand more about the digital world and how cyberbullying occurs as well as to provide you with ideas that will help you combat this growing problem among young people.
- Course Topics
- Buy Now
- Define different types of social media and examples of each.
- Explain what cyberbullying is and how it occurs.
- List different ways that kids cyberbully and participate in cyberbullying.
- the roles involved in cyberbullying and the reasons that adolescents cyberbully each other.
- Understand how cyberbullying affects a child's academic achievement.
- Explain how cyberbullying can be identified and prevented by parents, educators, caregivers, and adolescents.
Through our partner MindCross Training Services, you are able to purchase a single course for the low price of only $8.88. Just click below and you will be taken to their website, where you can view course demos and the full, detailed outlines for each course, as well as complete your purchase.
If you appreciate the quality of the courses as much as we trust you will, why not recommend your school administrator call us about volume pricing? Depending on the size of your district, courses could be as low as $1 each! For more details, call Ezra Helfand at 732-254-3344.