Drugs and alcohol have been around for a long time; in fact, they are probably older than the cultures that discovered them. From very early times, alcohol played an important role in religion and worship, and any different plants were known to ancient healers for their medicinal properties. However, just because we are better educated today, we shouldn't assume that we have all the answers about these substances. This course is designed to raise your awareness about how and why young people use alcohol and drugs so that you will be better prepared to discuss and manage these two topics if and when they become issues.
- Course Topics
- Buy Now
- Define what drugs are.
- Explain several reasons why young people use drugs.
- Organize drugs into different categories.
- Identify specific drugs for each drug category.
- Provide the street names of popular club drugs.
- Explain how children and teens obtain alcohol and cigarettes.
- Explain how children and teens obtain prescription drugs.
Through our partner MindCross Training Services, you are able to purchase a single course for the low price of only $8.88. Just click below and you will be taken to their website, where you can view course demos and the full, detailed outlines for each course, as well as complete your purchase.
If you appreciate the quality of the courses as much as we trust you will, why not recommend your school administrator call us about volume pricing? Depending on the size of your district, courses could be as low as $1 each! For more details, call Ezra Helfand at 732-254-3344.