RECERT - Drugs of abuse and the signs and symptoms of use: Steroids, Methamphetamines and MAT
Thursday, March 26, 2020, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732.254.3344 ext. 114
- At the end of this workshop, you will learn:
What are Steroids?
- What are anabolic steroids?
- How do people misuse anabolic steroids?
- How do anabolic steroids affect the brain?
- What are other health effects of anabolic steroids?
- Long-Term Effects
- Are anabolic steroids addictive?
- How can people get treatment for anabolic steroid addiction?
What is Meth?
- Signs and Symptoms
- Effects of Crystal Meth Abuse
- Crystal Meth Abuse Treatment Options
- Long Term Heath Effects
- How and what is Meth Overdose
- All classes are $60.00 each. Payment can be by Debit or Credit cards which will be processed through PayPal. You can also pay by check or Purchase Order. Once you have registered you will get a acknowledgement e-mail. Unless you paid by credit or debit card, your event registration will not get confirmed until payment has been made. Please note: If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- All classes are held at the Middlesex county Fire Academy 1001 Fire Academy Drive, Sayreville, New Jersey, 08872
Our courses courses have been approved for six initial and renewal hours (unless otherwise stated) toward the Addiction Counselor License and Certification (LCADC and CADC) in New Jersey. They are also approved for CEU's needed for the MFT, MFT-Permit, LPC, LAC, and LRC credentials, as well as re-certification hours for all credentials issued by the Addictions Professionals Certification Board of New Jersey (APCBNJ) (Provider #208). As an IC&RC member Board, APCBNJ-approved courses may have reciprocity with all other IC&RC member boards. NCADD is also an approved NAADAC provider # 108000 and Florida Certification Board #5241-A.
Number attending this event: 2
Middlesex County Fire Academy,
1001 Fire Academy Drive,
New Jersey, 08872, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions