CPS - Prevention Issues with Special Populations (P203)
Friday, February 14, 2020, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Event Capacity: 16
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732-254-3344 ext. 114
Prevention Issues with Special Populations (P203)
You can't put a round peg into a square hole. This course presents information about children, adolescents, older adults, LGBTQ individuals, individuals with disabilities, individuals with mental illness and community professionals to help the prevention specialist make programming relevant to the target audience. This interactive class will benefit prevention staff by identifying community resources and risk factors specific to each population.
- Seating is limited. Please register early.
- If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- If you are using a NJPN scholarship certificate, please be sure to insert the number provided to you in the designated space in the online registration form.
- All classes are held at Wellspring Center for Prevention located at 602 Cranbury Road, Suite 105, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- All classes start promptly at 9AM
Registrations are now closed
Wellspring Center for Prevention (NCADD),
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 105,
New Jersey, 08816, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions