CPS - Impact of Substance Use Disorders on Families and Larger Systems (P202)
Friday, January 31, 2020, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Event Capacity: 16
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732-254-3344 ext. 114
Impact of Substance Use Disorders on Families and Larger Systems (P202)
This course is designed to explore the complex relationship of family dysfunction, alcohol and drug abuse and prevention. Interactive exercises will be used to present adaptive roles and defense mechanisms of both addicted individuals and their family members. Strategies for assisting individuals and families will be discussed in depth.
- Seating is limited. Please register early.
- If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- If you are using a NJPN scholarship certificate, please be sure to insert the number provided to you in the designated space in the online registration form.
- All classes are held at Wellspring Center for Prevention located at 602 Cranbury Road, Suite 105, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- All classes start promptly at 9AM
Registrations are now closed
Wellspring Center for Prevention (NCADD),
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 105,
New Jersey, 08816, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions