CPS - Prevention Program Evaluation (P105)
Friday, January 03, 2020, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Event Capacity: 16
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732-254-3344 ext. 114
cutting edge in the prevention field.
Prevention Program Evaluation (P105)
Evaluation is NOT a dirty word! In this course participants will develop a better understanding of the Strategic Prevention Framework, explore the different types of evaluations and how to decide when to use each, and learn about different data collection methods that are user friendly and meaningful. Novice as well as experienced prevention staff is encouraged to attend to find out how to make their programs' evaluation design and results works for them.
Instructor: Heather Ward, MSW, LSW, CPS
- Seating is limited. Please register early.
- If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- If you are using a NJPN scholarship certificate, please be sure to insert the number provided to you in the designated space in the online registration form.
- All classes are held at Wellspring Center for Prevention located at 602 Cranbury Road, Suite 105, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- All classes start promptly at 9AM
Registrations are now closed
Wellspring Center for Prevention (NCADD),
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 105,
New Jersey, 08816, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions