Make A Donation
It's been another incredible year at Wellspring Center for Prevention (formerly NCADD of Middlesex County, Inc.), thanks in large part to a great Board of Trustees, dedicated staff and terrific friends like you. Together, we've celebrated our many accomplishments and taken pride in the progress we've made towards our mission.
A few of our accomplishments include:
- We moved our offices from Tices Lane in East Brunswick where we spent over 10 years, to a new location at 620 Cranbury Road, also in East Brunswick.
- We picked up a few new grants..
- During 2016, the agency participated in over 75 events attended by over 12,000 individuals.Through these events, Wellspring distributed over 6,500 pieces of literature.
- In 2016, we sold over 1,270 online courses and provided trainings to hundreds of individuals who sought substance use renewal credits or those seeking certifications as Certified Prevention Specialists.
- Middlesex County residents (and others) who are seeking help with substance use issues, were able to access our online referral tool with access to a complete database of service providers. In 2016 alone, the agency referred over 1,950 individuals to substance use services.
We always value your support and hope that this year we can continue to promote healthy living through education, training & advocacy.