CPS - Presentation Skills (P205)
Friday, March 13, 2020, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Event Capacity: 16
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732-254-3344 ext. 114
Presentation Skills (P205)
This course will provide instructions on how to design a presentation template. It will enable attendee to learn methods for engaging the audience, e.g. appropriate use of humor, ice breakers, audiovisual, handouts, exercises, etc.; how to identify the "dos and don'ts" of effective presentations; identify audience management techniques; and, deliver a sample presentation and receive constructive feedback.
- Seating is limited. Please register early.
- If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- If you are using a NJPN scholarship certificate, please be sure to insert the number provided to you in the designated space in the online registration form.
- All classes are held at Wellspring Center for Prevention located at 602 Cranbury Road, Suite 105, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- All classes start promptly at 9AM
Registrations are now closed
Wellspring Center for Prevention (NCADD),
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 105,
New Jersey, 08816, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions