CPS - Program Design (P103)
Friday, December 06, 2019, 09:00am - 04:00pm
Event Capacity: 16
Contact Lissette Bacharde @ 732-254-3344 ext. 114
Program Design (P103)
To be effective, prevention programs must be tailored to the specific audience. This involves careful assessment of the population's learning needs. Programs must be age and culturally appropriate, and take various learning styles into consideration as the format of the program and activities are designed. By the end of this course, you will be able to apply various learning theories to the design of an effective prevention program.
Instructor: Mara Carlin, BS, CPS
- Seating is limited. Please register early.
- If you are using a purchase order to pay for this class, there will be an additional $6.00 charged for processing, per class!
- If you are using a NJPN scholarship certificate, please be sure to insert the number provided to you in the designated space in the online registration form.
- All classes are held at Wellspring Center for Prevention located at 602 Cranbury Road, Suite 105, East Brunswick, NJ 08816.
- All classes start promptly at 9AM
Registrations are now closed
Wellspring Center for Prevention (NCADD),
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 105,
New Jersey, 08816, USA.
Click the Icon on the map for directions