Bachelors level position in School Based Clinical Services Program/Youth Development Specialist post
BA in Psychology, Social Work or related field
Job Type: Full-time, 10 month (Sept-June), 40-hours per week
Number of hires for this role: 1
- Bachelor's (required)
- Experience with youth (required)
- US work authorization (Required)
Full Job Description
Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services, a rapidly expanding program that is changing the nature of in-school clinical services throughout Middlesex County, NJ is seeking a Youth Development Specialist in the Carteret, NJ area. The ideal candidates will possess a bachelor’s degree and experience working with youth. Selected candidates will work with middle school youth in our intensive support program that provides mental health services to students with behavioral and emotional challenges in the public school setting. Selected candidates will work with a highly seasoned and professional team that is dedicated to providing the best possible clinical services. This position will include training to insure that the chosen individual will have strong knowledge in the organization's protocols and model of services.
Why join our program?
- Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services is a dynamic organization with a strong track record of innovation and growth.
- Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services provides staff with excellent career opportunities.
- Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services provides an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services understands that its success is tied directly to recruiting and retaining outstanding staff.
Responsibilities of the position include
- Provide support to clinicians during group sessions
- Provide individual support to students in and out of the classroom
- Provide academic support to students to keep them on track
- Assist with healthy youth development activities and club activities
- Clinical Documentation
- Team Meetings
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field strongly preferred.
- Experience working with youth
Wellspring’s School-Based Clinical Services provides:
- An excellent salary
- Multi-tiered comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with an employer match
- Disability coverage
- Discounts offered for entertainment/travel/shopping, child care, and much more!
- Employee Assistance Program
Wellspring Center for Prevention is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.